Monday, June 1, 2009

I couldn't have done this last year . . .



Besides the fact that I wasn't actually in Hawaii to do this, I could barely climb a flight of stairs (because I was sick and didn't know it) let alone climb a steep switchback trail followed by 200 steps to the top of Diamondhead crater. What a view!! (You can see our hotel in the distance on the beach to the left of the short, pink hotel.)

Here's Diamondhead from the 30th floor of our hotel, where we had dinner tonight:



That was a beautiful view, too!

And, speaking of views, I got a much better view of a sea turtle today:



at Hanauma Bay:



1 comment:

Devin said...

That view is amazing! It looks just like ours did when we went there. We stayed at the Hilton, in the Rainbow Tower! It is such an amazing place, isn't it?

Glad you are having a wonderful time!