Sunday, April 5, 2009

To My Third born

Today is your eighth birthday, my third born daughter.

How blessed I am to have another girl around in our house full of boys! And how much more amazing that in this house full of boys, you truly are a girly-girl!

You constantly remind me that there are difference between you and your brothers. And hopefully, they are learning from you as you all grow up together what girls like and don't like.

You are my angel on earth. It never ceases to amaze me how any of us can be less than loving to you but in response you rarely ever do anything but love us back.

You take joy in finding ways to do things for others. Often making sacrifices on your own part. Whether it is a toy or a donut or your time or effort, you are always willing to give.

The way you care for your little brother reminds me of me when I was little. You are so nurturing, sometimes even when he doesn't want you to be. I always know he is in good hands when you are around. And it doesn't do him any harm to have two mommys!

You are special!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: