Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pages of a Book

The final report is back and it is definitely Large b-cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

The good news about this is that it is fairly common and easily treatable (from what we understand). Which is encouraging to us.

The name of a doctor keeps coming up over and over and we feel led that she is the one to see right now. Not only because of her high recommendation, but because we can get in next Monday.

I have been amazed by the responses I have received from people as we have been "networking" every area of our lives, past and present, seeking advice and assistance in our decisions.

My husband profoundly said, "Our life is like a book and the people we meet along the way are the pages. As time passes you turn to new pages, but the previous pages are still there."

I have revisited a lot of those pages this week. It is a really good read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly,
LB passed your e-mail on to me. I
just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family.I pray that He will bring you strength, healing and clarity of His purpose in this difficult time.
I am not far away if you need anything.
Blessings,
Shannon